Surety bonds have been around since the Roman empire and continue to be used to guarantee a contractual obligation between two parties. Our bond department takes pride in having strong surety relationships, indepth understanding of our customers’ needs and a thorough understanding of the process. It makes a difference.
In the construction arena, how can bonds benefit you?
- Having a bond program can open doors to more bidding and work opportunities.
- It gives owners or GCs an increased level of confidence in your company.
- As a project owner, developer or lender, bonds offer the best possible fiscal and risk management tool and they ensure the completion of a construction project.
Typical bonds we provide for construction include
- Bid Bonds, Performance & Payment Bonds
- Supply Bonds
- Streeet Opening Permit Bonds
- Contractor License Bonds
- Subdivision Bonds
We also provide bonds for commercial businesses. There are thousands of miscellaneous surety bonds. Here are just a few of the more common bonds we provide.
- Performance bonds for various service contracts
- Probate / Conservator Bonds
- Snow Plowing and Mowing/Maintenance Bonds
- Utility Payment Bonds
- License & Permit Bonds
- Turnpike Toll Bonds
- Realter Bonds
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Bonds
Clark Insurance provides great solutions for business, benefits, bonds and personal insurance – because we know more so you can worry less. Licensed in most states.